I need help
Support and information
1 866 REVIVRE (738-4873) Toll-free support line available across Canada, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST).
Discussion forum (French only) www.revivre.org/forum
English Language Support Group
==== Paused. Back soon. ==== Revivre’s free self-help groups allow people living with anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder to express their experiences and emotions in a welcoming and respectful environment. An emphasis is placed on active listening and mutual support. Participants are not required to pay anything or to register in advance. This flexible formula allows people to decide when and how many meetings they want to attend.
- Tuesday evening: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: At Revivre
French Language Support Groups
==== Now offered online. ==== Participants are given the opportunity to share their experiences and offer mutual support in a welcoming and respectful environment.
Monday and Wednesday afternoons: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.(Paused for now)
- Monday evening: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday morning: 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Self-Management Support Program for anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder - J'avance! Program
==== Paused for now, but registration for Spring session is continuing. ==== The psycho-educational workshops of Revivre’s J’avance! program provide support for health self-management.This strategy the efficiency of which has been proven is increasingly recognized as an indispensable component in the treatment of those suffering from anxiety or mood disorders. Our self-management support program, initially developed in French, has benefited 4,000 participants so far. The program is now being translated in English, and the Anxiety Self-Management Workshop is the first one available
Useful links to external resources
If you have suicidal thoughts, support can make all the difference in helping you get through this difficult time. For help or support contact the resources below without delay (French only):
- 1 866 APPELLE (277-3552) – Les centres de prévention du suicide du Québec
- Centres de crise du Québec
If you are a family member, this resource can be very helpful (French only):
Other useful links to external resources:
- Allez mieux à ma façon - A free self-management tool (French only)
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Hôpital Rivière-des-Prairies – Centre hospitalier de soins psychiatriques (pédopsychiatrie) (French only)
- Douglas Institute
- Institut universitaire en santé mentale de Montréal (French only)
- Institut universitaire en santé mentale de Québec (French only)
- Government of Quebec, mental health section
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada